- Does Group Inclusion Hurt Financial Inclusion? Evidence from Ultra-Poor Members of Ugandan Savings Groups, (2017) joint with Alfredo Burlando. Journal of Development Economics, 128: 24–48 (see here for the working paper version).
- The Technological Determinants of Long-Run Inequality (2017) Journal of Public Economic Theory. (see here for the working paper version).
- The Allocation of Capital in Rural Credit Markets, (2016) joint with Alfredo Burlando. Journal of International Development, 28 (8): 1381–1395 (see here for the working paper version).
- Focusing Effect and the Poverty Trap (2015) European Economic Review, 76: 222–238 (see here for the working paper version).
- Incomplete Agreements and Context-Dependent
Preferences. Joint with Heiko Karle (supersedes an earlier version titled The Structure of Negotiations: Incomplete Agreements and the Focusing Effect)
- Learning Within or Outside Firms? Labor Market Frictions and Entrepreneurship. Joint with Patrick Legros (supersedes an earlier version titeld The Value of Entrepreneurial Failures: Task Allocation and Career Concerns)
- The Allocation of Scientific Talent (previous title The Production of Science)
- Blockchain and incentives